SELF ASSESMENT

Well, this is my last post in this blog and I'm a bit sad because of it. But let's do the last self assessment.
For me in this year I learnt a lot and I improved all my skills. I'm happy with my reading skills because I had a bit problems with its but now I think that I have improved those skills and that makes my feel happier and also proud of myself.
And now let's talk about this blog. I think that the blogs are a very good way to do a portfolio, because you use technologies and also it's more interesting and easy, for me, than the normal portfolio.
As that song says, "This is the end". I hope you like this blog and also thanks to all the people that contributed to make it possible.
THANK YOU

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

ENGLISH - SELF ASSESSMENT

GEOGRAPHY - UNIT 1 - VOCABULARY