SELF ASSESMENT
Well, this is my last post in this blog and I'm a bit sad because of it. But let's do the last self assessment. For me in this year I learnt a lot and I improved all my skills. I'm happy with my reading skills because I had a bit problems with its but now I think that I have improved those skills and that makes my feel happier and also proud of myself. And now let's talk about this blog. I think that the blogs are a very good way to do a portfolio, because you use technologies and also it's more interesting and easy, for me, than the normal portfolio. As that song says, "This is the end". I hope you like this blog and also thanks to all the people that contributed to make it possible. THANK YOU
There's something wrong Carlos...we can't see your project...
ReplyDeleteMe neither.
ReplyDelete